Monday, August 27, 2012
I have a house!!!
I just wanted to share a quick exciting update. As of 20 minutes ago, I have a place to live!! I will be living in a simple, two room house-like place with another volunteer from Common Hope. We will be living in Santa Ana which is a village right next to Antigua. It will be about a 25 minute walk to work, I think, or a 5-10 minute bus trip (including walking to the bus stop). I'm very excited!! We will be moving in this week to start off the new month! I have a house!! Though, it just hit me that I have nothing else - no sheets, blankets, or food...so I'll have to get those sometime which may be a little difficult with the work schedule. But, hey, I have a house! haha :) Thanks for all the prayers - another big step completed in my settling in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so funny!!! :) So glad you have a house! :) I'm gathering up some things for you to take back with you when you come for Joseph and Emily's wedding. Just gathering simple things and only a few things, like a set of sheets and a bed spread. And yes even a small snowman plate so you can think of snow in Dec. :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya...MOM